- Always stick with regular and trusted online wallet providers such as Blockchain.com wallet, Coinbase wallet.
- Never forget your wallet password.
- Never disclose or share your wallet password with a second party.
- Be sure to have your 2-factor authentication done as added security for your online wallet.
- Keep your 12-words wallet recovery phrases safe, they would come in handy when wallet passwords are unavailable.
- Always trade on trusted exchanges like nairaex.com.
- For added security: Get a cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
How do I secure my coins? Print
Modified on: Sun, 18 Nov, 2018 at 1:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.