Step-by-step instructions on how to buy Bitcoin online in Nigeria instantly using USSD, ATM or Debit cards, Visa QR code and authorized bank account debit. . For the purpose of this article, we will be buying Bitcoin. You may also buy Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash with the same process.
- Register an account with NairaEx, or log in to your NairaEx account. Your account needs to be verified before you can place a buy order. You may find instructions on how to verify your account here
- Click on New order and change the trade to Buy. Enter the amount of Bitcoin or Naira you want to buy and click on “Next” to proceed.
- Enter your bitcoin address and select online payment gateway as the payment method. click on "Complete Transaction and Review the order details and "Confirm".
- Click Go to the payment gateway and select either Bank, Card or GTB 737 in the Pay with options to draw funds from your bank account or Debit Card.
- Once the payment has been completed, your bitcoin will be sent automatically to your bitcoin address.
Bitcoin address is often case sensitive and exact, it should be copied and pasted using the computer's clipboard wherever possible.
Always check the receiving address on your NairaEx order as well the address on your wallet to make sure they are same.
Minimum deposit NGN 10,000 Maximum deposit NGN 501,000 per day.
NairaEx does not accept international credit card.
3rd party fundings are NOT permitted. Funds must be sent from an account where the name matches the verified name within your NairaEx profile.