Step-by-step instructions on how to buy Bitcoin online in Nigeria with Bank Transfer . For the purpose of this article, we will be buying Bitcoin. You may also buy Ethereum, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash with the same process.
- Register an account with NairaEx, or log in to your NairaEx account. Your account needs to be verified before you can place a buy order. You may find instructions on how to verify your account here
- Click on New order and change the trade to Buy. Enter the amount of Bitcoin or Naira you want to buy and click on “Next” to proceed.
- Enter your bitcoin address and select Internet Bank Transfer as the payment method and Choose NairaEx Bank account. click on "Complete Transaction and Review the order details and "Confirm".
- Pay the described amount in Naira to the NairaEx bank account shown on the confirmation page and marked as complete after deposit.
- Email the proof of payment (teller, payslip, statement or transfer screenshot etc) to [email protected] and your order will be funded within 2-8 hours after your deposit has been verified.
Bitcoin address is often case sensitive and exact, it should be copied and pasted using the computer's clipboard wherever possible.
Always check the receiving address on your NairaEx order as well the address on your wallet to make sure they are same.
Minimum deposit NGN 10,000 and No Max.
We don't accept cash deposit at the local bank, payment must be Internet, mobile or ATM transfer etc
3rd party fundings are NOT permitted. Funds must be sent from an account where the name matches the verified name within your NairaEx profile.